Day 01 : Srinagar Airport – Pahalgam (100 Kms)To start Amarnath trip or Amarnath Yatra Package reach Srinagar own. On Reach to your destination at Srinagar Airport for Amarnath Pahalgam journey, you will meet with our representative at there. The distance of about 100 kms will take you to Pahalgam which will take around 3 hours of drive. Enroute you get a rare chance to enjoy the Pampore saffron fields , Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most popular and beautiful palce in the world. It is like Heaven on the earth. Enjoy the complete nature of Pahalgam Valley and Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Halt in the Hotel at night.Day 02 : Pahalgam – Chandanwari – Sheshnag (13 Kms drive and 14 Kms trek)Leave Pahalgam at the early morning (Valley of Shepherds) drive for Chandanwari Pahalgam. Pahalgam is the best base for mainly of the treks. Chandanwari Pahalgam which is 2896 meters and is a little close off valley about 16 km from Pahalgam Valley , at the intersection of Sheshnag Pahalgam stream. Sheshnag Pahalgam – is actually a mountain which gets its name from its Seven Mountains, similar to the heads of the legendary snake. On arrival to Chandanwari, 14 kms trek and 13 kms drive to Sheshnag. The trial climbs the Pissu Ghati and then climbs slowly to the Sheshnag Lake Pahalgam . Sheshnag Lake Pahalgam is one of the most beautiful and famous Pahalgam Lake. Sheshnag is one of the windiest spaces in this valley. Dinner and overnight stay in tents at Camping.Day 03 : Sheshnag (3377 meters)–Panchtarni (14 Kms)–Amarnath–Baltal–SonmargThe 13 kms trek from Sheshnag to Panchtarani ( 3377 meters ) will be enclosed in about 5 hrs. The ups and downs walk is from side to side up to Mahagunas Pass ( The great Viper 14500 feet ) and then a steady walk to Panchtarani where you will halt for Lunch and straight away start trek from Panchtarani to Amarnath cave. Amarnath is only 6 kms away from Panctarani by trek. Have immersed in the ice freezing water of Amarnath stream, which flows outer surface of the cave. Inside the cave there is panorama of tranquil quiet of white and glistering three huge Lingmas stand upright symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi and Ganesh. This is the Holy cave for Hindus and thousands of citizens visit the place throughout the full moon day. From Amarnath sharp fall towards to Baltal 4 hours walk; it is possible to hire ponies or palkies. Baltal is, extra well-liked because of its shorter distance. Then finally, Short drive to Sonmarg. Halt in the Hotel during night.Day 04 : Sonmarg – Srinagar (113 Kms drive)After having breakfast in the morning; leave Pahalgam and proceeds to Srinagar Airport which will take around 3 hours of drive journey to reach Airport to connect further destination.
Amarnath Trip ends with lovable reminiscences ...
Amarnath Yatra Package Cost :
Amarnath Yatra Tour Cost includes :• Transfers and complete transportation by Non Ac vehicle
• Camping accommodation on EPAI basis
• Hotel accommodation at Pahalgam or Sonmarg on MAPAI basis
• Amarnath registration formalities
• Service of our representative at the time of arrivalPlease note :• Rates are net- non commissionable and valid for the season of 2013
• 3.09 % GST applicable on Total BillIMPORTANT NOTE :• As per the announcement of Shrine board no child below 13 years is allowed and no adult above 75 years is allowed for the Yatra. Medical certificate is very important to carry along with the Yatri.
• In case, if there is any chance of cancellation of any services due to bad weather or technical fault of helicopter or any other reason the yatri is not able to avail any part of the services especially accommodation the Company is not responsible nor there will be any refundable amount.